Landscape Wood Chip- Bulk density typically 172kg/m3 per bag
High-quality, long-lasting, versatile wood chip, produced from Spruce, Pine and Larch, ideal for creating an attractive, decorative finish.
- Bulk density typically 172kg/m3
- Over 60% of particles range from 2.8mm-16mm in size
- Wood fibre content of 100%
- Fines content maximum of 20% less than 8mm
- Dust Content less than 4% less than 1mm
- Ph range 4.5-5.5
- Hostile living environment for pests
- Durable, long lasting and economical
- Dry, Lightweight and very easy to install and maintain
- Produced from a blend of softwood species mainly Spruce, Pine and Fir
- Free of all foreign matter such as; stones, plastic, glass and any other extraneous materials
- Free of any waste wood content
- Hard wearing, long lasting,free from pathogens and weed seeds
- Free draining
Available in loose loads throughout the UK
Can be delivered on articulated lorries with walking floors for easy unloading (100m2) and large tipper lorries (57m3 and 36m3) smaller dumpy bags (1m3).
Standard delivery of this product normally occurs within 2-4 working days using a taillift method where the vehicle lowers the bags off the back of a lorry. A pallet truck is then used to pull the pallet onto a hard level surface.
For bulk orders please visit www.chipchip.co.uk